Last night I was set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am excited and grateful for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord and His children for the next 18 months. Today I am arriving at the Missionary Training Center (MTC) in Provo, UT where I will begin to learn the language and the most effective ways to teach people the gospel.

My brother Tyler is posting my letters home online for all to read, but that doesn't mean I won't write individual letters to each of you! My addresses are on the right side of the page and I would love to hear from you.

Thank you for your support and for being such great friends. I hope to hear from you soon, and if not, I'll see you soon (um. 18 months soon). :)

Love,
Sister Miller


This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: